(Read 5875 times)

Wiggo

• HOT - Guest
  • Resident Weirdo
Hey all.. Greetings from Sweden!

// Wiggo

[/img]
Chairman of VSAF

Knowledgeable in a great many useless things.

STUNTMAN

• Administrator
  • HOT - Guest
    • MSN Messenger - nuno.tavares@rtp.pt
Hi Wiggo,

This guy it's one of the best Swedish players.

I'm exchaging lots of knowledge with him, and maybe one day he will come to Portugal and play with us!!!

My friend, feel free to use this forun zone, nas share with us what you want!

Best regards,

STUNTMAN
Eramos 9, mas parecíamos 300!!!

Marsupalami

• HOT Operacional
  • HOT - Guest
    • MSN Messenger - luis_vilhena@hotmail.com
Hey there!

Welcome to our forum!

Your G36 is absolutely gorgeous. I just love this weapon. I have one too (G36c with a large fore grip so that I can use large capacity batteries), but I like best the G36K version. Since I'm not a very big guy, I think it will fit me better.

Feel free to drop by anytime.

Best regards,
Luis Vilhena aka Marsupalami
H.O.T. - Hostile Operations Team

Bullseye

• HOT - Guest
    • MSN Messenger - pmsmc@sapo.pt
Welcome, Wiggo.
Nice gear in that photo. Is that a radio in the backdrop against the wood pole ?
i hope to see you here more again :)

regards
The only easy day was yesterday !!

Wiggo

• HOT - Guest
  • Resident Weirdo
Hello guys!
Nice to be here and thanks for letting me in here!

Aaahhhh.. U make me blush......  :oops:
Perhaps I'm not among the best in Sweden but I would admitt to that I and my team is among the best ones in our particular niche.
We are trying to always do things as we would in a real situation, thus we are no hard chargers who shout and just run on! Some people see us as being a bit too serious.

We are like the ones you first step on without seeing, when you are patrolling the base camp or the guys who knife kills you while you take a pee on their legs (happened to me once LOL - The guy pee'd over his pants and boots when I stood up and shouted "KNIFE KILL" and then took off running out into the woods- I was as compromised as I could be!)  :twisted:

Hey Marupalami
Thanx.. I earlier only favored the Armalite but fell in love with my G36C and started to evolve it! Now I am merely waiting for a Mojji Spider scope to complete the picture! Then I am about done with my rifle! Do you have any plans?

Hey Bullseye
Thank you. Love that gear.
Yep it's a radio.. It is a military radio as we are military rooted and connedted and thus easy to use, get hold of, and maintain. We all have the experiance. It is a variant of the same radio that the americans used in Vietnam ond later on, adjusted to our environmetal needs though, to withstand cold better!

I am hoping to be here as often as I can!
If you miss me just throw an e-mail my way!

-Wiggo-   8)
Chairman of VSAF

STUNTMAN

• Administrator
  • HOT - Guest
Hi Wiggo,

Thankx a lot for your reply.

To the guys hwo don't know what is the Mojji Spider scope ...

http://www.mojji.com/en/pick-up/spider2.htm

Visit also their website: http://www.mojji.com/enindex.htm

Wiggo,

Try to exchange some info about some gear that you think it's great to use in Airsoft games!

STUNTMAN

Onil

• HOT Operacional
  • HOT - Guest
  • Recon & Infiltration
    • MSN Messenger - Jarod_Onil@hotmail.com
Welcome to our forum Wiggo, hope you like it here.

You sure have nice gear, hope you can come to play with us sometime  :wink:
"Anticipation shall lead us to Victory"

Marsupalami

• HOT Operacional
  • HOT - Guest
Quote from: "Wiggo"

Hey Marupalami

Thanx.. I earlier only favored the Armalite but fell in love with my G36C and started to evolve it! Now I am merely waiting for a Mojji Spider scope to complete the picture! Then I am about done with my rifle! Do you have any plans?

G36 rules!! For me it's one of the best weapons to use in airsoft. I want to keep my G36 short, to use mainly in CQB/MOUT. So I guess I'll get the G36K kit. As I said before it's the version of the G36 I like more.
But with time maybe I'll get the big version (just like your own), to use in the woods.

The Mojji Spider scope will fit just great in your G36. It’s really something (thanx for the info Stuntman)!! Then you’ll have a really mean “killing” machine :D

I have a question, does your barrel in the G36 go all the way to the end of the silencer, or it just ends were the silencer starts?

“See” you soon.

Regards,

Blackwolf

• HOT Operacional
  • HOT - Guest
    • MSN Messenger - kikoclobo@hotmail.com
Hello Wiggo.
Wellcome to this portuguese forum,
Hope we can exchange ideas  in here and maybe one day you either come and play here in Portugal or we have to take a trip there.
Wellcome and hope to hear from you soon
Blackwolf

Skysurfer

• HOT - Guest
    • MSN Messenger - Skysurfer21@hotmail.com
Verry Wellcome Wiggo!

Have fun and i hope we will change some bbs one of these days ;)

Ass.: Skysurfer

Wiggo

• HOT - Guest
  • Resident Weirdo
Hey guys! Thank you for this warm welcome!
I will definitely try and visit you sometime. Next year can get a bit tricky though since I am planning a trip to New Zealand with a collegue of mine who is half Maori. :) A real Kiwi that means!

I got the G36C and then jumped on the first available "Long-kit" I could find (CA of course) It fits like a glove.. Perfect, without any fuss or strange noises.
I also took the bayonetlock and slided it down the barrel a bit inside the long handguard to make it a bit more stable to hold and carry around, besides it looks better I think. The barrel ends just 8 mm inside the silencer and has been black anodized to not reveal itself against the black of the silencer. But that's just one of 3 barrels I have for it! I have a standard lengt K-barrel as well and the original C-barrel as well. It shoots straight as a sunray and don't wobble.. I am very. very pleased. I was thinking of maybe getting myself a bipod for it as well.. What do you guys think about that.. Would that be to make it into all to much of a sniper rifle?

The Mojjis Spider scope looks as funky as the G36 does already so it looked like a natrual choice!.. Besides.. With laser you can always pinpoint targets for friends as well  :twisted:

About the gear.. I have been experimenting for a few years now and I feel like I have found what I am looking for and that is a modular system which allows me to interchange puches and other tool-holders after every possible situation.
In the picture above I wear a MOD II modular vest/rig with swedish made magazine ouches which hold 3 Armalite mags, 2 G3 mags or 1 G36 mag and is adjustible in width. All 5 ammo pouches is worn on my left side as I have the right front side reserved for a 1st Aid Pouch with all possible necessities including a whistle. At the sides I carry diffrent  sized pouches with my raingear, sleeping hammock (which is great to rest in or use as rocking chair), short distance radio, GPS, extra pistolmags (not always), and that's about it. IN the pack I carried this time a sleeping mat, "coma"-coat (warm kneelong coat), Trangia Gas stove, Camelbak, extra socks (but no underwear since I don wear any, perhaps an unnecessary detail?  :shock: ), some rations and extra maps
In the pockets of the uniform I then carry a lot more like maps case, compass, fork, knife and spoon (veeery important), lighter, matches, pens, paper and well, lots more.. But yeah.. An important detail.. Always 2 extra pairs of shoe laces! U never know when u'll need em!

Most of you have already fallen asleep by now I guess so I think it's enough for this post?

What gears do you prefer??

// Wiggo
Chairman of VSAF

Marsupalami

• HOT Operacional
  • HOT - Guest

I was thinking of maybe getting myself a bipod for it as well.. What do you guys think about that.. Would that be to make it into all to much of a sniper rifle?

I think the bipod will be one more value for your G36, especially because you're gonna use that scope.

If u wanna a sniper based on the G36 you should think about getting this good looking SL9 sniper KIT for the G36.

Is your G36 Marui or Classic Army? Mine is a Marui, and I'm very pleased with it! I've had some minor setbacks with it, but all due to an abusive use of it during the almost 2 years since I got her. If I had another replica that wasn’t the g36 I think I would have a lot more problems…
 The Marui Hop-up is absolutely marvellous, and the gearbox (the same as in the AK) and motor have never let me down. And I solved the mini battery “problem” with the large fore grip, and a 9,6v 3300mah. Some people say that with this fore grip it looks like if it was pregnant, but kind like this more musculated version. :roll:

About the gear.. I have been experimenting for a few years now and I feel like I have found what I am looking for and that is a modular system which allows me to interchange puches and other tool-holders after every possible situation...

I too believe using a modular system is the best way to be better prepared for any game environment. The configuration and equipment you described seems to be sufficiently good and complete, especially when you go on all day operations or 24h operations.

The detail to take an extra pair of shoe laces is magnificent, I’ve already felt in one game the lack of having an extra pair!!

P.S. - What do you do if your pants got ripped of??  :lol:   :wink:   :!:  :!: [/quote]

STUNTMAN

• Administrator
  • HOT - Guest
I just want to say to all of you!!!

I receive from Wiggo, four patches from his team! This guy it's a great friend!

I'll send to you some H.O.T. patches soon and some pins!

See you soon!

STUNTMAN

PS: We need more friends like Wiggo! let's prepare to go to Sweden an play with him!!!

Wiggo

• HOT - Guest
  • Resident Weirdo
I was thinking about the SL9 kit as well a while back but I felt that I would lose the ability to fire good bursts in automatic fire then.
Mine is a CA G36C originally...

Well I guess I am going to start look for a suitable pair of bipods then! :)

What do you do if your pants got ripped of?

Err.. I hope I won't have to experiance that :)
But if I do I hope my suspenders will help me keep them on!  :lol:

This picture was take back in 1999 so it's quite old.. But I think i still loo as goofy still today! :P

In this picture I (wet suit before insertion) have another goofy smile on my lips while Exhaust (with our custom CCE cammies on) show one of his evils smiles

And in this picture you can see our normal camo setup with our Custom CCE combat shirts and OD BDU pants.
In this picture I am still not knowing that I had lost my hat.. My preacious.... He he he. And behind me is Lex.

// Wiggo
Chairman of VSAF

STUNTMAN

• Administrator
  • HOT - Guest
Great photos!

Who knows one day we can play togheter?

Thankx for the patches! You'll receive ours soon!

STUNTMAN