HOT - Hostile Operations Team

AIRSOFT TEAM

News:

A little 22° SAT Team photo gallery....

(Read 2759 times)

Anonymous

[/URL][/img]Briefing before game start...
[/URL]
22° SAT Team (Cobra units) at the end of oppositions...
[/img]
It's me in recon operations...
[/URL]
The afternoon pause...
[/img]
Ready to shots...
[/URL]
Patrol units in recon operations...
[/img]
The evening pause...
[/URL]
Me and Giuseppe "Cowboy" talking about our entrust mission...
[/img]
Here is Antonio "The Punk" in inspection mission...
[/URL]
...and our training area!!![/img]

Onil

• HOT Operacional
  • HOT - Guest
  • Recon & Infiltration
    • MSN Messenger - Jarod_Onil@hotmail.com
First of all, welcome to our forum. It would have been better if you registered.  :)

Nice photos you have there and what a great training place  :D

I saw the Italian flag on your camo so i guess you're a team from Italy, do you have a website for us to check?  :roll:

Hope you like it here  :wink:
"Anticipation shall lead us to Victory"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Onil"
First of all, welcome to our forum. It would have been better if you registered.  :)

Nice photos you have there and what a great training place  :D

I saw the Italian flag on your camo so i guess you're a team from Italy, do you have a website for us to check?  :roll:

Hope you like it here  :wink:

Nice to be here my friend, and thanks for letting me here. Our website team is: www.22sat.it
Shure I like this website...is very nice!!!
Ciao.

DOC

• HOT Operacional
  • HOT - Guest
    • MSN Messenger - bdelisleferreira@hotmail.com
Hello again, welcome to our home!

Here in Portugal despite the growth of AIRSOFT Retailers, we keep on ordering airsoft items from Italian Shops.

In the passed we bought many things in CAMPOBASE, later at ARCO&FRECCE and now i am ordering many things from the SAN MARINO Shop SAFFARA.

For me they are still my favourites.

In the early 90īs AIRSOFT SHOPS simply didnīt existed in PORTUGAL, and the Italian ones were our "girl of our eyes". The Shengen treaty is still a limit for our ASIAN and USA orders. And comparing to the other European Airsoft Shops the ITALIAN ones are many steps further.

Best Regards

DOC

Anonymous

Quote from: "DOC"
Hello again, welcome to our home!

Here in Portugal despite the growth of AIRSOFT Retailers, we keep on ordering airsoft items from Italian Shops.

In the passed we bought many things in CAMPOBASE, later at ARCO&FRECCE and now i am ordering many things from the SAN MARINO Shop SAFFARA.

For me they are still my favourites.

In the early 90īs AIRSOFT SHOPS simply didnīt existed in PORTUGAL, and the Italian ones were our "girl of our eyes". The Shengen treaty is still a limit for our ASIAN and USA orders. And comparing to the other European Airsoft Shops the ITALIAN ones are many steps further.

Best Regards

DOC

Hi Doc, me too buy from Safarā in San Marino....there are the best price of all Italy ('cause San Marino is a "fiscal paradise"...) but...how is fps in your Country??? Italian laws say that all kind of airsoft guns must have 1 joule - 328fps power limit!!!!
Ciao.

DOC

• HOT Operacional
  • HOT - Guest
    • MSN Messenger - bdelisleferreira@hotmail.com
Just some weeks ago the government issued the new and revised law of firearms, ammos and other weapons.

This new law for the fisrt time included SOFTAIR as replicas inserted in a special class of weapons.

The law decided that the 1,3 Joules (374FPS) is the maximum force for our replicas.

Before this new law, the comunity settled 350 for AEGs and 500 for Snipers (Single Action/Bolt Action).

Now times they are changin...

Anonymous

Quote from: "DOC"
Just some weeks ago the government issued the new and revised law of firearms, ammos and other weapons.

This new law for the fisrt time included SOFTAIR as replicas inserted in a special class of weapons.

The law decided that the 1,3 Joules (374FPS) is the maximum force for our replicas.

Before this new law, the comunity settled 350 for AEGs and 500 for Snipers (Single Action/Bolt Action).

Now times they are changin...

I hope my Bro!!! 350 and 500fps are very dangerous for skin damage!!! We have always play with 328fps and not over airsoft guns!!! If we will going to Portugal to have a great 24h no-stop contest, we hope that all the team tuned them airsoft guns in 328fsp limit!!!
Ciao...